Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lake Michigan Scenery I-Great lakes pictures

Lake Michigan Scenery pictures-Lake Michigan lighthouse, Red Lighthouse in east of MI, USA-one of the North American Great Lakes picture
Great lakes pictures-Lake Michigan Scenery picture-Lake Michigan beach picture, in east of MI
Lake Michigan is one of the the North American Great Lakes, In the US, it is also a great and beautiful. I like Lake Michigan beaches and Lake Michigan lighthouses, they are very specail and beautiful. Lake Michigan beach are very long and original, I like those lying on the beach wood.I like the simple lighthouses in the lake, they look so cool!
I will post more Lake Michigan Scenery pictures soon. Sure, I have more lighthouses pictures , i will post in my blog too .I love lighthouses a lot!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment